English as a Second Language Podcast, also known as ESLPOD is run by a team of experienced English as a Second Language professors with over 30 years of high school, adult, and university ESL teaching experience. Dr. Lucy Tse writes scripts and story ideas for the podcasts, and records many of the dialogs and stories. The host for the podcast is Dr. Jeff McQuillan, who helps read the scripts and provides explanations for them.
Special annoucement about our new Select English Membership!
PREVIOUS 10 PODCASTS
- Special Announcement from ESLPod.com – New Select English Membership
- 600 – Talking About Sight
- 190 – Taking a Phone Message
- 124 – Asking for Clarification in a Business Meeting
- 110 – Hotel Reservations
- English Cafe 552
- 1,150 – Avoiding Topics in Conversation
- English Cafe #517
- English Cafe #490
- English Cafe #450